折翼天使

一个折翼天使,再也飞不起。。。

Congrats, this is definitely a very special day for you...

6th December 2008, this must be a really good day in the lunar calendar. I already know of 3 couples among my friends who will be getting married on the same day.Though I was invited to attend their wedding ceremony, I don't have the chance to share in their joy in this memorable occasion as I'm very far away from home. Hence, I can only send my best wishes from where I am here; especially to u, my best friend - Elisa Lee

Starting from today, you will begin a new life. Your status will change from Miss to Mrs, and you will be someone's wife, daughter-in-law and sister in law, I feel that this is indeed a new challenge for you, and I believe that you can make it. My deepest apologies for Lai See, Ai Nee, and me not being able to attend this special day share your happiness. We really wish to attend; to see u in your wedding gown and becoming a pretty bride. But at least the few of us were still able to fly to JB to have a small gathering and early celebration with you. Although it was just for a short moment, it was really a meaningful day for us. After all, its been ages since we last met. I can still remember those times in Penang, when we often hung out together after shift work. It was just a simple phone call away to meet in our usual 'mamak' stall, to 'yam cha' and chit chat. I can still remember that 'Roti cheese' is your favourite and you wouldn't miss it every single time. And when it was any of our birthdays, we would all request an off day or a morning shift so that we can gather and have a good meal. Those were such sweet times! Our last cinema outing was when all of us had already resigned; before going back to our own home towns. You, Lai See and I watched a midnight showing of "Transformers". I wonder when we can still can hang out like those old times again?

9 years friendship, may not be a really long period, but I really appreciate and cherish the times we had. I am truly fortunate to have known you, Lai See, Ai Nee and Leng Tze. From coursemates, we became roommates and housemates. Thank you for being there for me everytime, regardless of whether I'm happy or sad. Thanks for being my listener, my adviser, sister, and buddy. Remember, you once told me that if you appear in Saudi one day, that would mean that a sad thing had happened. Even though I wish to be ur housemate again, I really hope that I won't see you in Saudi, as that would mean you are living happily with Christopher. We hope that the both of you will build a happy family together and have small E and small C soon..

We will all embark on different paths in life, but no matter where I am, I will always wish for you to be always happy and healthy. Once again, my heartfelt best wishes for you on this special day.

0 comments:

心情便利贴

如果快樂和責任放在一起,快樂就是一種責任了

关于我。。。

我的照片
一个失去翅膀 、迷失自己的折翼天使。。。。

倒数。。。。。

地球的另一方