折翼天使

一个折翼天使,再也飞不起。。。

No dare to count when was my last off day,
10 days ago? 15 days ago? or 20 days ago?
The only thing i know that is, tonight will be my last night shift!
Damn damn damn looking forward for tomorrow, my off day
So many thing i wish to do,
Should say too many....

Wish to watch movie which i brought from M'sia last vocation, coz so long never really got time just sit down and watch 1 movie
Wish to online and chat with my friends and family, coz keep on working night shift, when i wake up that time, most of them already sleeping
Wish to go out shopping, coz so long never top up my stuff
Wish to sleep 24 hours, but not really can make it tomorrow coz i will be on day shift by next day, later night time just look at the ceiling
Wish to upload and do some changes in my blog, it's so messy, feel shameful!

Anyway...
i might be not doing anything in the end, coz too lazy to move on.
But,
think about the off day, i already so happy,
Hooohoooo....
Hope day tonight will have a peaceful night, no float, no chasing issue happen like yesterday, damn scary.
Really pray hard to have a good working night!!

1 comments:

Hi tree fish angel,
Wish you have a great day! I am starting nights from next Mon :(

Regards,
YY

心情便利贴

如果快樂和責任放在一起,快樂就是一種責任了

关于我。。。

我的照片
一个失去翅膀 、迷失自己的折翼天使。。。。

倒数。。。。。

地球的另一方